For a while, silver was my go to choice when it came to everything, but this no longer applies to me now. There’s something so much more elegant and clean about gold that now I can’t ever go back, well only if it suits me better in that moment. Hah.
1. Saint Laurent monogram ring – THIS beauty. Need need need.
2. Vanessa Mooney choker – My love for chokers continues and Vanessa Mooney has been killing it lately especially with this beauty and also her Supernova collection with For Love & Lemons. so BOMB.
3. Midi ring set – Adore midi rings because they give your hands instant life and they’re so fun.
4. Linda Farrow Luxe sunglasses – Why aren’t these mine?
5. Spiraling rings – These are just way too cool and affordable to pass up.
6. Marc By Marc Jacobs iphone case – Brass knuckle shaped handle and it’s in a gold metallic tone? Of course I love it.
7. Essie gold nail effects – I’m still pretty iffy with nail wraps but maybe it’s because I suck at putting them on. These beauties makes me want to give it another go.
I don’t know if it’s an age thing or what but I too, am finding myself gravitating towards gold. I thought maybe it was because a lot of the hardware on things I buy are gold so it’s just easier to match.